Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Click to Get Started:
Commercial Auto Insurance Quote Form
** For Multi-Vehicles Fleets small or large please contact one of our representatives for personal service.
General Liability Insurance Quote Form
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
As a business owner, you need the same kind of insurance coverage for the car you use in your business as you do for a car used for personal travel -- liability, collision and comprehensive, medical payments and coverage for uninsured motorists. In fact, many business people use the same vehicle for both business and pleasure. If the vehicle is owned by the business, make sure the legal name (not trade name) of the business appears on the policy as the "principal insured" rather than your name.
The chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade; especially when you own your own business. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Nation North specializes in insurance for small businesses and associations. Our focus includes:
- Auto Repair & Body Shops
- Non-profit Organizations
- Retail Stores
- Property Developers
- Taxi Fleets
Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy’s limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts